Our Core Business
True North Communications is a family owned and operated business established in August 2016. A dynamic team consisting of 6 Riggers and 2 technicians combining over 30 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry. Located south of Sydney with warehouse facilities TNC has primary access to key motorways for efficient mobilisation and operates to represent its client’s values and appearance with pride and efficiency in workmanship.
TNC has also most recently delivered multiple 5G upgrades for Optus, voda and Telstra. All works completed on rooftops, monopoles, and towers. Our team has delivered integration, commissioning, rigging and site completion for all carriers, and have delivered a vast array of projects in the mobile sector:
• Mobile Network upgrades:
o 3G, 4G
o Metro S/U
o Microwave Links
• Site Surveys and Audits
• Hourly rate resource support offered with assisting other teams in projects
• Microwave transmission
• Fault finding
- Our focus and aim are to deliver sites to the optimum standard, minimising the need and costly exercise of re visiting sites once completed.
- Dynamic track record in WHS during all phases of builds
- Working directly with project managers to meet deadlines.
- Deadlines and quality always being a factor without compromising the importance of safety.
- A three-phase process of Q.A. has been adopted within the teams to assure sites are built to standards.
- Providing reliable, flexible and efficient solutions.
True North has evolved with the industry and has now delivered many sites for its clients including some of which have been considered extremely high risk, and safely delivered due to our experienced teams. Our employees are highly experienced in all facets of the industry in the field operations.